The Trust Carousel allows prospective customers to scroll through and see all of your recent reviews. The carousel can also be customized to match your brand colors. We support 3 versions.
You can find the Trust Carousel under: Trust Elements > Trust Carousel
Note: Installing the Trust Carousel to your site requires access to your site's HTML. If you are not the web developer, forward this article to them for installation. While it's just a matter of copy & paste, you do need access to your site's HTML.
The 3 versions are:
1. Version 1 - You can customize the star colors to match your brand.
2. Version 2 - In addition to the star colors, you can also customize the block colors on the left.
3. Version 3 - This is meant to sit in a vertical position, perfect for limited spacing.
How to add the Trust Carousel to your site
1. The first step is to figure out where you'd like the Trust Carousel to appear. Most customers tend to place it in the middle of the site or near the top (below the main image / promotion area). This ensures you have many prospective customers seeing the carousel and interacting with it. Please ensure the area of your site has enough room to fit the carousel. The size requirements are located in the Trust Carousel page.
2. From the list of the 3 Trust Carousels select the one you like the most to place on your site. You can customize the colors, star rating and star colors from here as well. Under each carousel is the code that needs to be added to your site. Select the code and copy it.
3. Go to your site's HTML area and paste the copied code in the area where you'd like to show it.
That's it, you're done! When customers visit your site, they'll now see this great looking area to promote your latest reviews.
Have a question or need support on this feature?
Please contact our support team from here.