Thank you Page Customization is available starting on our Startup Plan.
When a customer writes a review for your business, they are immediately sent to your thank you page. This guide walks you through how to customize this page.
To access this page click on: Marketing > Thank You Page
The text and colors have been optimized by our team, however you have complete control to customize these options.
From the Content screen, you have the ability to customize:
- Main Title "Thanks for the review"
- Share Title
When these items are saved, the updates are applied in real-time.
Review Content (Product Reviews Only)
This feature allows you to prompt users to review all other products remaining in their order, that has not received a review yet. This is a great way to increase your response rates, without waiting for emails to be sent to the customer.
Simply enable the checkbox "Display additional purchases", and you're all set.
Beyond the initial enable, we also have a few ways to customize this area:
Product Display Priority
- A-Z (by Product Name)
- Highest Price
- Least Reviewed
- Highest Reviewed
You can also customize the Display Priority and Button Text
We recommend keeping these checkboxes selected to allow customers to share their review with their friends and family, which is a great source for referral traffic. Today we support:
Note: As of October 2018, Google+ is shutting down as announced by Google, which is why we removed this checkbox from the screen.
If you prefer to disable social sharing, simply uncheck each box, than click Save Settings.
The last content area allows you to control the 2 links that appear at the bottom of the page. By default, we display your website and profile page url.
Once you've made the text changes, click Save Settings.
The design tab is meant to give you full control over all Font, Text, Sizes and Colors. There are many options here, so this guide will detail below each one.
- Title Alignment (controls all titles on the page, such as the main title or share title)
- Body Alignment (controls the text below the main title at the top)
- Font Sizes for: Title, Body and Share
- Title Color (controls the color of all titles on the page)
- Body Color (controls the color of all body text on the page, not including product reviews section)
- Accent Bar Color (controls the color of the bar at the top and bottom of the page)
- Link Color (controls the color of links)
- Review Button (controls the "Write a Review & Submit" buttons)
- Review Button Text (same as above)
Once you're happy with the options, click "Save Settings" to see how everything looks on the right preview. If you've made a mistake, you can always revert to the default options by clicking the "Reset to Default" button.
Have a question or need support on this feature?
Please contact our support team from here.