Our Zapier Integration makes it easier then ever to connect your favorite apps & platforms directly into TrustSpot in only a few clicks.
New to Zapier? Zapier is a platform that allows you to connect apps together to perform custom actions, such as sending your customer data someplace, or extracting data and placing it someplace else. Learn more about Zapier here.
Below are a few examples of how Zapier can help, and how to get started.
How Zapier can help your business
Since Zapier is has a free account, it's a great way to check out the system and setup creative and unique actions between your favorite apps.
Here are a few helpful examples:
- Connect TrustSpot & Mailchimp, to update your customer contacts with review information, so you can create custom emails to follow up based on the star rating.
- Connect TrustSpot & Zendesk, to indicate which customers are interacting the most with your platform, and what issues they may have by pulling in your reviews. This way, when you interact with them, all of the relevant information is available to you in 1 place.
- Connect TrustSpot & your CRM, to trigger new Company or Product Review Requests, based on data in your existing system.
Ready to get started? Click Here to get early access to TrustSpot's Zapier App.
Using Zapier with TrustSpot
Once you've accepted the invite to Early Access (by clicking the link above), you will be able to start creating connections with other apps in Zapier.
When creating these connections, you will be asked to input your Private Key with TrustSpot. You can find this key by going to:
- Integrations > Zapier
There are 2 types of actions in Zapier:
- Triggers - A trigger is something that happens in TrustSpot, and is sending data to another platform. Example: Customer uploads a Video with their review on TrustSpot, so Zapier sends that data to your ESP (Mailchimp).
- Actions - These are triggers that happen on your platform, and is sending data To TrustSpot. Example: New customer order comes into your CRM, so you set a trigger to create a new Product Review Request in TrustSpot.
- The following Trigger data events can be used in Zapier:
- Submitted Company Review
- Uploaded Company Photo
- Uploaded Company Video
- Submitted Product Review
- Uploaded Product Photo
- Uploaded Product Video
- Asked Product Question
- Answered Product Question
2. The following Actions can be used in Zapier:
- Create Product Review Request
- Create Company Review Request
Have a question about this integration? Please contact our support team via the Live Chat icon on the bottom right.