The Trust Seal is a great way to show prospective customers that you are a trusted company to do business with. If a user clicks the seal, it will bring them directly to your profile page. We support 7 different versions.
You can find the Trust Seals under: Trust Elements > Trust Seal
Note: Installing this Trust Seal to your site requires access to your site's HTML. If you are not the web developer, forward this article to them for installation. While it's just a matter of copy & paste, you do need access to your site's HTML.
There are 2 types of seals:
- Horizontal (3 to choose from)
- Vertical (4 to choose from)
How to add the Trust Seal to your site
1. The first step is to figure out where you'd like the Trust Seal to appear. Most customers tend to place them in the footer of the site. Please ensure your footer (or the area you intend to place it) has enough space. The size requirements are located in the Trust Seal area here.
2. From the list of 7 Trust Seals, select the one you like the most to place on your site. Under each seal is the code that needs to be added to your site. Select the code and copy it.
3. Go to your site's HTML area and paste the copied code in the area where you'd like to show it.
That's it, you're done! When customers visit your site and click on the Trust Seal, it will now bring them to your TrustSpot Profile Page
Have a question or need support on this feature?
Please contact our support team from here.