Trust Badges are a great way to show off your reviews - without requiring the user to click to another page. We support 4 different versions.
You can find the Trust Badges under: Trust Elements > Trust Badge
Note: Installing this Trust Badge to your site requires access to your site's HTML. If you are not the web developer, forward this article to them for installation. While it's just a matter of copy & paste, you do need access to your site's HTML.
The 4 versions are:
- Large badge (color the background & star colors)
- Small blue badge
- Small green badge
- Small green badge for dark backgrounds (pictured against dark color).
How to add the Trust Badge to your site
1. The first step is to figure out where you'd like the Trust Badge to appear. Most customers tend to place them in the mid section of the site, or in the footer. Please ensure the area of your site has enough room to fit the badge. The size requirements are located in the Trust Badge page.
2. From the list of 4 Trust Badges, select the one you like the most to place on your site. Under each badge is the code that needs to be added to your site. Select the code and copy it.
3. Go to your site's HTML area and paste the copied code in the area where you'd like to show it.
That's it, you're done! When customers visit your site and click on the Trust Badge, it will now bring them to your TrustSpot Profile Page
Have a question or need support on this feature?
Please contact our support team from here.