Within TrustSpot, you'll notice 2 areas called "Review Requests". This page shows all review requests either waiting to send or previously sent.
If you're connecting TrustSpot to your site, checking the Pending Requests page is a good way to see if your integration is working correctly - as test orders/emails will flow into this page.
Within the review requests table, you'll see a few columns one of which is called "Status". There are a few options:
- Waiting to send = Request has not been sent to the customer yet, once the request meets your send after delay, then the email will send to the customer.
- Sent = Request has been sent to the customer
- Retry #1, #2, #3 = Smart Reminder 1, 2 or 3 has been sent to the customer
- Review Submitted = Customer has written a review for your company or product
Company Pending Requests
From Company Reviews > Review Requests, you can see all of your company review requests.
The table on this page provides a few pieces of information:
- Customer Name
- Customer Email
- Order ID
- Request Type (how the customer was invited)
- Date Sent
Product Pending Requests
From Product Reviews > Review Requests, you can see all of your product review requests.
The table on this page provides similar information that the company pending requests page does as well. The only difference here is a new column called "Product ID", which is an internal ID number for the item being asked the review on.
Have a question or need support on your pending requests?
Please contact our support team from here.