The Product Blacklist feature is available starting on our Growth Plan.
Similar to our Email Blacklist feature, we also have a feature to prevent particular products from receiving review requests. Sometimes you may not want to generate reviews for a particular product, and we understand that.
Common situations where this maybe useful:
* Free Product
* Out of Stock Product
* Custom Built (outside normal delivery cycle for other items)
Accessing the Product Blacklist
- Login to your TrustSpot account
- Click on the Product Reviews Tab
- Click on Products
- Click on Actions > Edit Product, than scroll down to the Product Blacklist area.
- Click the checkbox, than select Save
What does it mean to Blacklist a product?
When you blacklist a product, the following occurs:
* Review request emails are not sent for that blacklisted product.
* Product pages for those blacklisted products will not display the review widget.
* Blacklisted products are not displayed in Featured Products, Google Shopping Feed, or Social Sharing.
* Blacklisted products cannot be selected for the Product Review Carousel, or tagged with our Instagram Curation feature.
Have a question or need support on this feature?
Please contact our support team from here.