Instagram Curation is part of our Visual Marketing feature suite which is available starting on our Premium Plan.
Instagram is one of the largest hubs for user generated content, and we're excited to now be connected to them. With our Instagram Curation feature, you can discover new photos from your customers and display them to prospective site visitors.
Accessing Instagram Curation
- Login to your TrustSpot account
- Click on the Marketing Tab
- Click on Instagram Curation
Searching for Photos
TrustSpot allows you to search by both hashtag & username. Simply enter in the hashtag into the search bar, than click "Search".
It can take a little bit for the photos to populate, but once they do all of the photos matching your hashtag or username will appear in the search results area.
Each result will have the following information:
- Instagram Photo
- Instagram Username
- Instagram Username Photo
- Date Photo Uploaded
- Photo Caption
There are various interactions that can be performed on the page including:
- Publish: Publishes the photo to your account
- Favorite: Pushes the photo to the top of your review widget + gallery/carousel
- Reject: Photo is placed into the Rejected tab and is not published to your site
- Tagged Products: This is where you can tag a product within your store to tie to the photo pulled from Instagram. When visitors click on a photo on your site, they will see a great looking overlay with the product information, and encourage them to make a purchase.
- Hashtags: Instagram based photo tags that are pulled so you can see how they related to the content. We pull a max of 10 hashtags per photo.
There are various tabs within the Instagram Curation feature that help you better curate your content.
- New: Search for new photos from this tab
- Published: All photos marked as published will be displayed here
- Favorites: All photos marked as your favorite will displayed here. When a photo is marked as your favorite, it is displayed in front of all other photos on your review widget & and other visual marketing display tools.
- Rejected: All photos marked as rejected will go here. Rejected photos are ones that you longer want to see in search results, versus an unpublished photo is one you do not want to display on your site - that you previously had displayed there.
Have a question or need support on this feature?
Please contact our support team from here.