The Photo Gallery is part of our Visual Marketing feature suite which is available starting on our Premium Plan.
Collecting customer photos is a great way to show off your content to prospective site visitors. The Photo Gallery allows you to showcase all of your photos in a dedicated page on your website. Now when prospective site visitors come to your site, they can easily see all of your visual content in one area allowing them to connect better with your brand and feel more comfortable with making a purchase.
Accessing the Product Gallery
- Login to your TrustSpot account
- Click on the Marketing Tab
- Click on Photo Gallery
Create a Photo Gallery
We built the Photo Gallery feature to give you control over what content is displayed on your site, and some branding customization options as well to better fit your site.
The 1st step is selecting what photos to display in the Photo Gallery, we have a few options:
- Instagram Photos
- Product Review Photos
- Company Review Photos
Next, you will need to select the layout of the photo gallery, by default you have 2 options:
- Full Page - This means that all of your photos will display on this page. As users scroll down, more photos will continue to pull in and display (via Endless Scroll).
- Limited Number of Photos - This means only the number of photos you select will display on the page.
The last section of the settings is meant to help you design the photo gallery to match the branding of your site. We have a few options including:
- Title - example: "Photos from our community #company-name"
- Title Color & Primary Color - Title color is for the text above the gallery, and the primary color is for the buttons that appear in the overlay (see below).
3. Text alignment + font sizes
Once you're finished with everything, simply click "Save & Generate Code".
Displaying the Photo Gallery
Once you complete the design of your Photo Gallery and generate your code, it's time to add the Photo Gallery to your website.
Important: Gallery code is generated once, and will not be saved for the future. This means if you make any changes to the settings pages, you will need to generate new code and add that code in replacement of your current one.
- Click on Product Reviews
- Click on Product Widgets
- Follow the instructions for Step #1 only (Core TrustSpot Library)
Requirements: The Photo Gallery must be placed on a dedicated page on your website (ex: Customer Gallery, Customer Photos, etc). This is not meant to sit on the homepage.
Once the JS library is added, now simply copy & paste the DIV code from the Photo Gallery settings area onto your site page.
Have a question or need support on this feature?
Please contact our support team from here.